Durable, precision built UTILITY ACCESS DOORS are available in a variety of standard sizes from 6” X 6” up to 24” x 24”, and have different finish options.
• Door and Trim: 16 ga. steel. Trim being 1½” wide.
• Return Frame: 16 ga. steel having a depth of 1¼”.
• Hinge: One piece hidden pivot rod hinge.
• Latches: Flush, stainless steel cam operated with screwdriver. Latches are positioned opposite hinge as well as top and bottom on larger sizes.
• Finish: Electrostatically applied baked grey enamel coat over rust-inhibiting phosphate treated steel. This coating can be used as a finish or as a prime coating.