The Shield-U face shield is a Class I, Health Canada Approved face shield ideal for healthcare, emergency response and business personnel, as well as personal use in public spaces where people may come into close contact. Made in Canada.
An economical solution to other disposable face shields on the market. The headband strap is reusable. The shield visor only needs to be replace can be purchased to replace shields when they fade over time from disinfecting.
ANSI Z87.1:2015 and CSA Z94.3:2020 Standards Compliant. Manufactured in an FDA/Health Canada Registered facility (ISO 13485:2016 certified)
See Product Specifications for more information.
- Unique, simple, two-piece design
- One size fits all: adjustable headband with patent-pending ratchet design keeps the SHIELD-U in place
- Comfort-fit design eliminates pressure points; suitable for all-day use
- Superior visor clearance from face allows for additional PPE (safety glasses, goggles, N95 masks, etc)
- Open top maintains air flow, preventing fogging
- Easily removable front shield is replaceable
- Quick, simple user assembly
- Bio-compatible materials (ISO 10993)
- 100% recyclable
- ANSI Z87.1:2015 and CSA Z94.3:2020 Standards Compliant
- Manufactured in an FDA/Health Canada Registered facility (ISO 13485:2016 certified)